When you only want to have a look on the website of Comme Ça Skincare then you don’t need to leave any personal data, and you don’t even have to accept cookies. When you want to place an order or when you want to receive our emails, then we do need to have some data. On this page you can read what we do with your data.
Personal data that we collect
Comme Ça Skincare collects your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we collect:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behaviour across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we collect
Our website does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16 unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in their children's online activities in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we collect personal data
Comme Ça Skincare collects your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter
- Being able to call or e-mail you in case it is necessary to perform our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Offer you the option to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Comme Ça Skincare analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to adjust the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Comme Ça Skincare follows your surfing behaviour on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
- Comme Ça Skincare also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
How long do we keep personal data
Comme Ça Skincare does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is being collected.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Comme Ça Skincare never sells your data to third parties and will only provide this if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We have data processing agreements with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Comme Ça Skincare remains responsible for these processes.
Cookies or similar techniques that we use
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Comme Ça Skincare, and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file, to you or an organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make sure to mark your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen service number in black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible (but at latest within four weeks).
How we protect personal data
Comme Ça Skincare takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last edited: 26-02-2020